Visit South West of England for its rich folklore and spirituality, full of magic and mystery, and follow in the footsteps of the imaginative Arthurian tale, Glastonbury Tour and Abbey, as well as its traditions and customs.
- Medieval city with a 13th - century cathedral, Abbeys, Churches, gardens, prehistory,
- Hillary rural area, home to medieval villages, wool churches, stately homes, and gardens.
- Castles, ruins, picturesque, history, canals.
- Vast, rugged moorland with Bronze Age stone circles and rocky hills.
- Discover the land where the legends of King Arthur were born in North Cornwall.
- The south coast, dubbed the Cornish Riviera, is home to picturesque harbours.
- Harbours, museums, pottery, sailing, beaches, fishing, cliffs, theatre, middle ages, and parks.
- Caves, climbing, mining, seafood, lighthouses, nature reserves.